GameLock is the newest enhancement to the GameFly rental process, allowing members to guarantee an upcoming title by “LOCKING” it in their Q. Think of it as guaranteeing the one game you absolutely want to play. When you GameLock a title, you are reserving that game to be shipped to you ON RELEASE DAY. Titles are available to be “Locked” 6 weeks prior to release for Standard (All-Access) Game Plans, or 1 week for Elite 2-Disc plan. We then rely on you to return one of your rentals, so that we have an open slot for your GameLock game. Currently released games are not eligible for GameLock.
Articles in this section
- FAQ's about GameLock
- What is GameLock?
- What do the Game Availability statuses mean?
- How do I contact GameFly Support?
- What is GameFly?
- What games are available on the Budget Plan
- What are the different promotional offers for Movies
- Movies Only Plans
- How does the free trial work?
- How often are User Reviews posted?